Botanical Sterling Silver Post Earrings
Beautiful 8mm glass "gems" are handmade from the broken reclaimed antique glass and bottles and glow inside the beautiful botanical sterling silver setting!
The glass is reclaimed from the woods and farmlands in rural Pennsylvania, ground and fired into the beautiful rounds measuring 8mm and are handset inside the sterling botanical stud setting wrapping the glass in delicate leaves, flowers and vines.Includes sterling silver earring back.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Aquamarine/Mason jar - from vintage mason jars
- Amber - from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst - from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black - from antique black depression glass
- Clear - from vintage milk bottles
- Cobalt - from vintage 1960's Noxzema jars
- Emerald - from vintage 1960's green beer bottles
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink - from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby - from 1940's ruby red beer bottles
- White - from 1960's Pond's cold cream jars